Welcome to HomeworkBazaar. Terms of Services have been prepared to help users understand their responsibilities and duties while using this site. You should carefully read the following Terms of Services agreement before using the HomeworkBazaar platform and tutoring brokering services. If you do not agree to all of these terms, you should not use the HomeworkBazaar platform. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this website automatically terminates.
1) You must be 18 years or older to use this service. This site must not be used by students below the age of 13. If you are more than 13 but below 18, you must read this document to your parent/guardian.
2) All responsibility and risk for the use of the services of HomeworkBazaar will be yours. We shall not be liable for any damage, loss, penalty, cost or claim resulting from the use of HomeworkBazaar irrespective of the fact whether they had any prior knowledge of such damage, loss, penalty, cost or claim.
3) Your responsibilities as a student to HomeworkBazaar:-
(i) The security of the account is your responsibility. You are responsible for the use of your account by anyone using your account.
(ii) If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian must give you authorization to subscribe and use our services.
(iii) This service may not be used to obtain answers to exams, quizzes or other testing methods.
(iv) You may not post requests asking tutors to take your online exams or quizzes for you. Such postings will be removed by us and your account will be terminated.
(v) You understand that the HomeworkBazaar can’t provide you with any guarantee of your academic success as a result of the tutoring services on the site.
(vi) You are limited to one account. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. Your account will be terminated if we become aware of duplicate accounts.
4) Your responsibilities as a tutor to HomeworkBazaar:-
(i) Please use this service honestly and responsibly.
(ii) Keep your login information secure. You are responsible for the use of your account by anyone using your account. The site bears no responsibility for any unauthorized transaction from your account.
(iii) You are entirely responsible for the (a) content (b) any harm, resulting from any of your contributions to this site. You are strictly prohibited to post (a) The another person's copyrighted work (b) Material from your university, school or college (c) Material posted on any other site. HomeworkBazaar may not review your content prior to submission; the responsibility for the appropriateness or legality of the content rests with you.
(iv) Do not agree to take online tests or quizzes for a student. Please inform the admin if somebody asks you to do so. If we become aware that you have taken online tests or quizzes for a student your account must be terminated immediately. In addition your account balance may be debited/held upon termination.
(v) Our aim is to provide plagiarism free solutions to the students. Plagiarism or copying from other sources may result in an immediate ban.
(vi) Our aim is to provide step by step (detailed) solutions to the students so that they can easily understand what they want to learn. Please don't skip any step in your solution.
(vii) Please do not bid on an assignment if you are not 100% confident about answer the assignment.
(viii) If a student is not satisfied by the work produced by you or if the work requires revision, then it will be incumbent upon you to make necessary changes until and unless the student is satisfied.
(x) The company does not entertain any form of pecuniary compensation other than your earning.
5) Refunds. If a student is not satisfied by the solution provided by a tutor, we will refund the full money to the student subject to the following conditions:
(i) Assignment/Homework help from the company is intended to provide you with guidance on understanding your assignment and not to replace your academic efforts designed to be part of your curriculum. No refund will be given for reasons of grade deficiency for having submitted our homework guidance as it is to your school or college homework as it is a violation of our TOS.
(ii) Tell us what you think is wrong with the answer by email to mail@HomeworkBazaar.com within a week. Our team of subject experts will review the work purchased by you and the decision taken by the team will be the final decision.
(iii) You can claim for a refund within a week of purchasing the answer. After that no claim will be entertained.
6) A tutor must be a bachelor degree holder in his/her expertization. However the university student pursuing a bachelor degree may also work with us as a tutor. College students studding under class 12th are strictly prohibited to work as a tutor at HomeworkBazaar.
7) Tutors should only post solutions and or illustrations and not complete whole assignments or tests. All tutorials posted here are to be used as guides. Submitting an answer as your own is strictly forbidden and is likely to result in your institute’s academic honesty unit taking actions against you. You will be fully responsible for that.
8) Do not give out your contact information to anybody on our website. Doing so will result in your account getting suspended.
9) Avoid using this site if it is against any law, statute or limitation in your jurisdiction.
10) All the contents of this website are protected by international copyright conventions. Reproduction of the contents in any form is not permissible.
11) The things not to allow anywhere (on chat). Using inappropriate language, Promoting external assignment help services, Discouraging users, Using foreign languages (only English is allowed), Providing your personal information like your email, phone to the tutor or student.
12) Your access to and use of the HomeworkBazaar services may be terminated at any time, for any reason or for no reason by HomeworkBazaar.
13) Copyright and License. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the site.
14) Nontransferable. Your right to use the site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
15) Payments. You represent and warrant that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
16) Site fees. Posting questions, posting or uploading tutorials on our site is free. We charge 4.4% + $0.3 for purchasing tutorials. You agree that HomeworkBazaar will take a 20% of the bid as a fee. This fee helps to keep the site up and running. You agree that these fees may change.
17) Revisions to these terms. This agreement may be amended at any time from time to time by us without specific notice to you. The latest agreement will be posted on the site, and you should review this agreement prior to using the site.
We reserve the right to terminate/suspend your account if we become aware that you have violated our TOS. Tutor's account balance may be debited/held upon suspension or a part of the amount may be deducted as compensation.